- 1 5.6 ounce package NEAR EAST® Toasted Pine Nut Couscous mix
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 3 cups packed chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In large skillet, bring 1-1/4 cups water and contents of Spice Sack to a boil.
- Stir in couscous and tomatoes.
- Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with a fork. Add spinach, one handful at a time, stirring well after each addition. Cover; let stand 2 minutes.
- Toss with a fork and sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Calories: 260; Total Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 625mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Protein: 11g;